Bleach: Shinigami Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Shinigami Life

A text-based RPG. Take on the life of a Shinigami and show your true strengths. Or become a Vizard, and take power to destroy your enemies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darake, Kitoushi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitoushi

Kitoushi

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:48 pm

This Character Creation was stolen from another writer and has been removed by Remiji Daisuke. Any actions used to plagerize another person's work will end in the same manner. You can create another CC or leave this forum, my orders, my decision, its final. Thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited by Kitoushi on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Very Happy love the work you put into it ^^

Random number (1,3) :
Random number (1,15) :
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 pm

if you have decided to be a shinigami you gain 1 exp leveling you up
+15 stats ill auto update the rest ready
Back to top Go down
Kitoushi

Kitoushi

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Yea I am wanting to be a shinigami, this is one of my old shinigami applications so I basically copy/pasted it and redited it a bit Razz The site seems a bit confusing to me, never really been on a bleach site with a stat system like this so hopefully you'll be able to somewhat explain it to me.
Back to top Go down
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:15 pm

sure would be happy to, just tell me what your having trouble with. i tried making it as easy to play as possible yet keep from G modding xD
Back to top Go down
Kitoushi

Kitoushi

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Well this is what I understand so far... apparently the roles are used to determine what youer Zanpakutou type is and if you use dual blade Zanpakutous. The one thing I don't like about that is what your shikai type would be. Me I personally wanted a Poison type since... well originally this character had a poison type Zanpakutou to compensate for the fact that his Zanpakutou isn't meant to be physically damaging.

So there are stats but from what I understand there is only HP, Reaitsu, Reykyoko, Attack etc... could you possibly list them all or explain what they are. Also is there aintelligent or something along those lines which determine the power of Kidou?

And it seems that attacks have their own damage calculations which i think I've read around here. But yea, could ya explain to me a bit more clearly. Also did I lvl up..? So I spend 15 points on attack, defense and speed?
Back to top Go down
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:35 pm

well its ment to be so you cant plan your zanpakuto to directly counter another persons, and i one person rolls everyone must.
they are listed in the info thread as things to note, Kido is effected by your reiatsu with its individual coefficient (addition, divider, subtractr and multiplyer)
yes distrabute
Back to top Go down
Kitoushi

Kitoushi

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Would it be okay if I PMed you my Zan info? Would you then allow my Zan type to change to Poison?
Back to top Go down
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 pm

sorry cant do special cases with people Sad
Back to top Go down
Kitoushi

Kitoushi

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Another question... what is Earth Type...? I don't think I've ever seen a earth type Zanpakutou... lol.
Back to top Go down
Viento Hechizo

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Earth type zan is like Sajin Komamura's zan, sorry for my intrusion, mai.
Back to top Go down
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:38 pm

its fine but Komamuras is Melee type earth is like Zennosuke Kurumadani's zan which controls the ground ect, he can use it to erupt spikes from it and create 4 sided prisons of earth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darake, Kitoushi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darake, Kitoushi   Darake, Kitoushi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darake, Kitoushi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Shinigami Life :: Community :: Character Creation-
Jump to: